Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

i want a flip pac camper shell!!

Old 08-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
chrismcgee is on a distinguished road
chrismcgee's Tacoma Gallery
Cool i want a flip pac camper shell!!

im bout to cross country trip it up once again! and i think its time for a truck bed camper, i think the flip pac campers are cool, any body got any suggestions for good sites to look at?
Old 08-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
www.expeditionportal.com www.ih8mud.com

My buddy has a flipac. I will just say its a good idea but I can't recommend them. Many people are happy with them (or so they say). YMMV.

I went with a www.aliner.com. after about a year of researching all the options.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
x2 look at expedition portal. really good forum. i’m on their looking at a few things right now.