Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from Canada!

Old 09-09-2012, 01:31 AM   #21
Zombie Hunter.
evanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Evan
evanwile's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck my man. Ive got an 09 in white back in Nova Scotia. I will never own another vehicle the Tacoma has it all!!

Oh and a word of advice.... RUN from this site while you can!!! It makes you spend your free time and money on the mods that these folks force on you!
Old 09-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #22
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
There goes the damn neighborhood. Hey dude!
Hey man! Cool to see a familiar face over here! Do you have a Taco too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
To be completely honest, I don't think I've ever really seen a DC LB SWB! Looks pretty nice man! Time to mod!!!
There are a few of them around town here too.... I know of 2 modded ones just locally here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Awesome truck!!

Time to make some new dents and those pretty offroad pinstripes!
Not going to happen! I hate pinstripes.... and Dents are the DEVIL! lol!

I'm really digging this new (to me) truck! It's nice to take a step into the 21st Century, and have a slightly more modern pickup to drive!

So, I promised that I'd start a build thread for the Taco, and I figured... why not just use this thread! It's already got all my pre-purchase pics and a back story included... so here it is! lol!

Today, I kept things simple, and just washed, polished, and waxed the truck.

I also spent some time detailing the interior and all the black plastics on the exterior and the tires.

The back seat is setup for kiddie duty!

And a parting pic

Oh... and as I stated before... North Eastern sections of Canada, have excessive Road Salt applications... so many vehicle owners around here, will spray their undercarriages with an Anti-corrosion coating... I use motor oil... this guy used something different.

Regardless of what you use.... the results speak for themselves.

STAY TUNED FOR MY FIRST MOD! (coming soon!)
Old 09-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #23
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
Hey man! Cool to see a familiar face over here! Do you have a Taco too??

Regardless of what you use.... the results speak for themselves.
Had one before the 4runner. Im mostly just here for the offroad meets.

Undercarriage looks really clean for a canada truck!
Old 09-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #25
Rascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
Rascal737's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from BC...good looking truck!

Hope you left yourself with a bunch of extra cash, this site will definitely eat that up!!! Happy modding
Old 09-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #26
Rascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
Rascal737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Damn , less frame rust than my '09
yeah me too...i mean yours has less frame rust than my '09...what OZ said
Old 09-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #27
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Smile

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm really enjoying this truck alot! Still drive my 98 4Runner though.... it's still my baby! lol!

My plan for the Taco... (if money permits), a 6" lift, 35's, smoked tails, tinted front windows, headlight restoration, maybe a bull bar, some LED lighting in the cab, and the list will go on! lol!
Old 09-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #28
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 09-15-2012, 01:49 AM   #29

Smile

Thanks! I'm really liking this site so far... alot of good people here, and a ton of great info to be found!
Old 09-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #30
Hotrodroxie is on a distinguished road
Hotrodroxie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hotrodroxie
great choice! That was my dream too till I bought my 08! I drooled over it since 06 when it came out
I wanted/needed the LB...but it was just TOO long for me n looked goofy...I figured I can get the extra 2ft outta a tailgate extender when I really need...and still be able to parallel lol.

I am shopping for undercoating and not sure what direction to take
Old 09-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #31

If looking to pay someone.... Crown Rust Protection is a great product. There is also a no drip non oil product you can buy... that is black. Looks good, and does great!

If you want to do it yourself... I use recycled motor oil from my oil changes, and spray the daylights out of everything. Works great, but a messy.