Notices

Yo! From Golden, CO

Old 08-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
Malek is on a distinguished road

Air Force: ROTC
Name: Malek
Malek's Tacoma Gallery
Yo! From Golden, CO

After 5 years of "I just want a Toyota truck," I finally bought one! 1998 Tacoma SR5 It's my first truck but definitely not new to the modding game. But first things first, hella lights

Anyway, my name is Malek. I go to CO School of Mines. And I hope to see some of you guys at local meets.

On to the pics!

Just messin around lol

And a few from the toys I came from!

And the track slut..

I like pictures but yeah, hey!
Old 08-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Boulder, CO!!!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Yo! from Az!

Nice truck.

Sweet bike!

Welcome.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yo! Nice wheels Malek! Welcome...
Old 08-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
Artillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud of
Army: Launcher Crew Chief, Battery C, 8th Missile Battalion, 1st Artillery
Name: Bob
Artillery68's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from N.J.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #6
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Hola! I used to live in Golden.. I miss the smell of hops in the winter air from the brewery, even though it was kind of an awful smell
Old 08-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #7
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the CO BS thread....all the shit goes down over there
Old 08-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #8
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
^

You were smelling something different than hops....... Coors doesn't use enough hops, and hops don't have an awful smell.

Welcome from Boulder OP.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #9
Malek is on a distinguished road

Air Force: ROTC
Name: Malek
Malek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardude View Post
Hola! I used to live in Golden.. I miss the smell of hops in the winter air from the brewery, even though it was kind of an awful smell
It definitely has strong hops smell on Friday mornings. At least, from what I can tell from Mines lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
^

You were smelling something different than hops....... Coors doesn't use enough hops, and hops don't have an awful smell.

Welcome from Boulder OP.
If you are talking about that horrendous smell on Rt 58, I certainly take the long way around to wherever I'm going just to bypass that stretch of stank. My God that's terrible haha

Many Boulderan's here I see..I'm up there every week for ROTC..
Old 09-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #11
Anthony Despain
tenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtenderfoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
tenderfoot's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Malek- also from Golden. Greetings, man!
Old 09-05-2012, 05:11 AM   #12
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NC! Sick ducati!
Old 09-15-2012, 12:12 AM   #13
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!