Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi Ya'll from, what else, Southern Oregon!

Old 09-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
Greencard is on a distinguished road
Army: ASA Spook
Name: Kurt
Greencard's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Hi Ya'll from, what else, Southern Oregon!

Just replaced my 'one-owner' 1986 Toyota truck with my "new-to-me" 2003 Tacoma PreRunner (looks like 4WD- I LOVE IT)......a few strange things going on but I'm getting used to it.......
Old 09-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
diesel tech
AddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud of

Name: wyatt
AddicTioN's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum! stay here for awhile and you will have even more things strange happen...
Old 09-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Strange as in all of your money disappearing into your truck, welcome to TW, I drive through methford from time to time as I have friends in Florence
Old 09-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #4
Artillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud of
Army: Launcher Crew Chief, Battery C, 8th Missile Battalion, 1st Artillery
Name: Bob
Artillery68's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from N.J.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #5
diesel tech
AddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud of

Name: wyatt
AddicTioN's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for clearing that up chris haha and yess alllllllllll of your money... hahaha
Old 09-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
Alexander Supertramp
lodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Stamford Fire Department, Group 3 truck 3
lodi781's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from CT.....my first day here too...
Old 09-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #8
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from roseburg! Spent a lot of time at the mx track in medford.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #9
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
What cracks me up, is I called Medford Methford and no one said anything about it
Old 09-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Welcome from roseburg! Spent a lot of time at the mx track in medford.
I go through roseburg on the way to Florence
Old 09-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #11
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
What cracks me up, is I called Medford Methford and no one said anything about it
Haha I saw that. Have you been to myrtle creek???????
Old 09-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Haha I saw that. Have you been to myrtle creek???????

No, where is that?
Old 09-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #13
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I saw it too.
I went to college in klameth falls.
Used to hear those all the time. Ha
Old 12-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #16
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than death
gussie is on a distinguished road

Name: Gus
gussie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, where is that?
Myrtle Creek is on the Nickel (I-5) just south of Roseburg. I only stop there for the epic original Dairy Queen, cantilevered over the creek.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by gussie View Post
Myrtle Creek is on the Nickel (I-5) just south of Roseburg. I only stop there for the epic original Dairy Queen, cantilevered over the creek.
Oh, ok, thought it sounded familiar