Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

X-Runner owner from ATL

Old 09-22-2012, 07:56 AM   #1
Ncturnal is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Ncturnal's Tacoma Gallery
X-Runner owner from ATL

Had my 2005 X since 2008, but I haven't done anything with it since there's nothing I really want to change. I have 3 94 MR2s, one of which is heavily modified, which has burned me out on doing mods. I have an 07 R1 as well, so the truck is mainly used to support track days on the bike. I got rear-ended recently and am actively looking for replacement parts to fix it. Considering a move to a 4x4 Tacoma in the next year or so.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!!~
Old 09-22-2012, 07:59 AM   #3
Ncturnal is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Ncturnal's Tacoma Gallery
This was the damage to the truck.

The bike:
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...59170660_o.jpg

The MR2s:
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...869_8562_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...869_9772_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...869_1331_n.jpg
Old 09-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #6
Artillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud of
Army: Launcher Crew Chief, Battery C, 8th Missile Battalion, 1st Artillery
Name: Bob
Artillery68's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from N.J.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
saw you over on XRU, sorry about the truck but like you said, you've got other vehicles to drive lol. welcome to TW
Old 09-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #9
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Sorry to hear about the damage
Old 09-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #10
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME !!!