Not ME proof

Old 01-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
ssculver80 is on a distinguished road
ssculver80's Tacoma Gallery
Not ME proof

Tacoma meteor proof but not ME proof. Not a bad truck
Old 01-18-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

i think??
Old 01-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #3
ssculver80 is on a distinguished road
ssculver80's Tacoma Gallery
ok

I need short shifter u know where to get one
Old 01-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Urd
Old 01-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
I think im confused
Old 01-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah welcome! I guess?
Old 01-18-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySky72 View Post
I think im confused
Hahaha

Welcome to TW!! If its not 'me' proof, you'll learn plenty of ways to fix it on here.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #9
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
hi im andrew and i think i can help with this whole pam pamb situation here...

i think he might be implying he is tougher than a meteor and may have already messed his truck up??? i dunno...
Old 01-18-2009, 02:55 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
hi im andrew and i think i can help with this whole pam pamb situation here...

i think he might be implying he is tougher than a meteor and may have already messed his truck up??? i dunno...
hey you got a bug crawling around on your post!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #12
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
hey you got a bug crawling around on your post!!!

ya! i got bugs in my computer. serious bug problem here.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
So in a nutshell, He is stating that even though Toyota's commercials lead us to believe the Tacoma is "Meteor Proof", He has managed to find away to mess it up thus making it not SSCulver proof. Got It!

Only one here that is meteor proof is Chris......Well as of this moment. Like that little red headed chick sang...."There's always tomorrow".
Old 01-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
So in a nutshell, He is stating that even though Toyota's commercials lead us to believe the Tacoma is "Meteor Proof", He has managed to find away to mess it up thus making it not SSCulver proof. Got It!

Only one here that is meteor proof is Chris......Well as of this moment. Like that little red headed chick sang...."There's always tomorrow".
Im going out on a limb here and say, Im NOT meteor proof. Resistant, maybe, but not "Proof".

Why is this DAM bug on my computer??????
Old 01-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #15
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Why is this DAM bug on my computer??????
Delta 4, this is Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. We're on it.

Old 01-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #16
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chris? Buddy? Pal?.....Please Please Please, when you spray the Raid on the screen....make sure the arrow on the nozzle is pointed TOWARDS the screen.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #17
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chris? Buddy? Pal?.....Please Please Please, when you spray the Raid on the screen....make sure the arrow on the nozzle is pointed TOWARDS the screen.
+1
Old 01-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #19

Pull your belts tight because this could go anywhere.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thast what I need, RAID!!!!