Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member with a 2013 TRD Off-Road

Old 10-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
Small Town Tech
NateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nathaniel
NateWA's Tacoma Gallery
New Member with a 2013 TRD Off-Road

Hello All,

Nathaniel here, with my week old 2013 Access Cab TRD Off-Road V6 6-Speed with the Tow Package.

Have already been lurking a lot while I was searching and have founds lots of excellent information. Hope to find lots more in the coming years!

Old 10-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Nathaniel! Nice truck!
Old 10-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
hondarubiconowner is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
hondarubiconowner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Small world. My name is also Nathaniel, but people usually call me Nate!
Old 10-14-2012, 11:24 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Mukilteo
Old 10-15-2012, 02:50 AM   #6
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 10-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #8
FlyFshr has a spectacular aura aboutFlyFshr has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: SecFo/Comm Ret
FlyFshr's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

I'm a new member also. Pick up my 2013 Taco Dbl Cab Off Rd AT Weds, can't wait.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #9
Small Town Tech
NateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nathaniel
NateWA's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all for the warm welcome. It seems like I have some neighbors around. Hopefully I will be able to get out and meet some people soon.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #12
Canyonman is on a distinguished road
Name: Sven
Canyonman's Tacoma Gallery
Talking 2013 Tacoma dblcab lb 4x4

I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my new Tacoma,dealer bringing it to my driveway fm 220 mi away tomorrow at noon. RIP 95 4runner w 3"lift. I am STOKED!!! Already have k&n drop in waiting. Questions: can I adjust ride height like oldies? How can I improve gas mileage,beyond filter and "egg under foot" and what's best manufacturer of 3" lift? Is there a shorter lift? 1 1/2? And....what should I mod first??