Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Proud New Owner of an Amazin 05' Tacoma

Old 10-17-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
DNap4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
DNap4's Tacoma Gallery
Proud New Owner of an Amazin 05' Tacoma

New owner here from Denver, CO. Bought my truck in VA and moved it out here for commutin to grad school and fun adventurous trailin out in the mountains.

Baby shines bright and is reflectin my gf's Rav4. Lovin everythin about my truck
Old 10-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:33 AM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 10-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #6
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NC
Old 10-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #7
C Wills is on a distinguished road

Name: Cearyx aka C Gutta
C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking at an 06. Congrats. How much did you get it for?
Old 10-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #9

C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sick. I can't believe you found a 2nd gen for that price. How many miles?
Old 10-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #10
NRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the rough
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Wills View Post
x2
Old 10-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #12
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Enjoy the ride.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #13
DNap4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
DNap4's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Wills View Post
150k miles, had everything checked by a mechanic and autobody shop and every major component was good/great condition. I wasn't really concerned with the mileage since I was going to do some serious mods on her anyways and take her offroad. There were small dents in the tailgate, and the right front fender had a huge scratch in it, but since I'm plannin on lifting and installing 33'+s on her for trail runs, getting new fenders and modding them at some point wasn't an issue. No frame or underbody rust, engine compartment needed some minor cleaning, but nothing serious from two sources that checked. The tires were new but the wheels were beat up, but since I'm lifting and getting new wheel/tire sets in the future, it wasn't a concern of mine. Truck runs amazing and I'm glad I managed to get her. I've had her for a month now and put over 4000mi on her and she sounds, looks, and runs amazing.

Here's her after putting on doing BHLM and homertaco's custom Satoshi grill. I should've cleaned the lenses before I did the mod, but now I have to wait a few to fully cure the butyl while the lights are bolted in and don't want to risk washing or cleanin them until after a day or two.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #14
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, Welcome to TW!
Old 10-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #15
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if u wanna get rid of that scoop hood I got a silver streak also
Old 10-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #16
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from TN!
Old 10-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #17
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
Doc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Doc4216's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck and love the grill. Looking to get the same one!!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:26 AM   #19

C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNap4 View Post
150k miles, had everything checked by a mechanic and autobody shop and every major component was good/great condition. I wasn't really concerned with the mileage since I was going to do some serious mods on her anyways and take her offroad. There were small dents in the tailgate, and the right front fender had a huge scratch in it, but since I'm plannin on lifting and installing 33'+s on her for trail runs, getting new fenders and modding them at some point wasn't an issue. No frame or underbody rust, engine compartment needed some minor cleaning, but nothing serious from two sources that checked. The tires were new but the wheels were beat up, but since I'm lifting and getting new wheel/tire sets in the future, it wasn't a concern of mine. Truck runs amazing and I'm glad I managed to get her. I've had her for a month now and put over 4000mi on her and she sounds, looks, and runs amazing.

Here's her after putting on doing BHLM and homertaco's custom Satoshi grill. I should've cleaned the lenses before I did the mod, but now I have to wait a few to fully cure the butyl while the lights are bolted in and don't want to risk washing or cleanin them until after a day or two.

That was a no brainer. I would've jumped on that myself. Good for you. Nice truck and I'll be looking foward to future mods.