Old 10-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #21
Good Job!
Me Taco Too Much is on a distinguished road

Navy: VF-51 Hydraulics
Name: Dennis
Me Taco Too Much's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
And because of that, most females will get turned on by what you just said?
Yeah, and like most guys I come here to pick up chicks?
...and most guys like gals with a sense of humor!
Isle 6 walmart...

REALLY!? Get over it. We play here.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #23
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Playing is one thing

Being a creep in a new girl thread is another
Old 10-22-2012, 04:56 PM   #24
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Taco Too Much View Post

I guess you know more about this place more than I do. You've been here longer and have more experience here. I'm over it.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #25
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow, real smooth.

Welcome to TW from a female in NorCal. Never mind the pervs.
OP, ^^^this...

plus the guy cant spell edible...
Old 10-22-2012, 05:21 PM   #26
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, and like most guys I come here to pick up chicks?
...and most guys like gals with a sense of humor!
Isle 6 walmart...

She's a personal friend of mine dude, relax
Old 10-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #27
Good Job!

Quote:
I guess you know more about this place more than I do. You've been here longer and have more experience here. I'm over it.
sorry,
but not to split hairs, click the link I'm not a noob...

but that is no excuse.
Friends?
Old 10-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #28
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hey OP, welcome to TW, don't worry, we WILL keep the boys polite around here
Old 10-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #29
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sorry,

but that is no excuse.
Friends?
so what you're saying is....you're admitting to having multiple accounts?

Old 10-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #30
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

I thought muilti accounts can get you banned?
Old 10-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #31
Good Job!

Quote:

No, infact I have been trying to get my other one back...
I know the rules here
Hey I said I was sorry!
I apologized.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #32
Banned
Maybe it's whippersnapper
Old 10-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #33
Good Job!

Quote:

YOu can check my messages to tigerfan00. He and I were discussing my old account.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #34
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
sorry,

but that is no excuse.
Friends?
Of course you aren't. You still have less than 500 posts and here for two years. But really. You should know better. Or at least have some class. Makes me think you really aren't in the Navy. All of the Navy guys I know respect others.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #35
Banned
Quote:
YOu can check my messages to tigerfan00. He and I were discussing my old account.
What did you do to lose your old account, be a douche?
Old 10-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #36

Quote:
No, infact I have been trying to get my other one back...
I know the rules here
Hey I said I was sorry!
I apologized.
I must have missed that part. If you know the rules here than why do you do what you do?
Old 10-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Maybe it's whippersnapper
Whipper would not be that disrespectful to a new woman. Or me.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #38
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And because of that, most females will get turned on by what you just said?
I did...

I got turned on to the fact he ain't as smooth as he thinks!
Old 10-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #39

Well Kodiak... You're a little different but we all still love you.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #40
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well Kodiak... You're a little different but we all still love you.