Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New owner, couldn't be more happy

Old 10-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
New owner, couldn't be more happy

Just picked up my first Tacoma, 2007 double cab short bed PreRunner. I got it with some mods already on there, including Satoshi grille, TRD exhaust, xDI CAI, BHLM all leather interior, and a Viper security system.

Eventual mods
Bilstein 5100s with OME 884 coils
ICON AAL in the back
BFG A/T
Hella 500s behind the grille?
HIDs
tinted windows
too many more to count
Old 10-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #2

dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to rotate pics
Old 10-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! But I feel slightly dizzy for some reason.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum!

Very nice Taco that you picked up! Mind sharing what you paid for it?
Private seller I assume?.....

What are your next mods that you're thinking about doing?
Old 10-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #6
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
The Spider Man Edition.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #7

dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
welcome to the forum!

Very nice Taco that you picked up! Mind sharing what you paid for it?
Private seller I assume?.....

What are your next mods that you're thinking about doing?
Found it on Craigslist for 18,000. I'm happy with the price, with 77,000 miles and all those upgrades, I jumped at it.

Right now I'm in the process of buying some HIDs and smoked fogs, after that I'll be leveling it and getting new tires, the ones the guy had on there are super bald. Then probably gonna look at the stereo system, get a new head unit, speakers, sub, etc.

Down the road, who knows? Possibilities are endless, but hopefully one day it'll look as good as some of the ones I've seen on here
Old 10-27-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
hillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbilly taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tommy
hillbilly taco's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck

Looks good Dennis love the white with tented windows sure would look real good with a little lift just a thought WELCOME to TW from WV
Old 10-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #10
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World, from Nova Scotia.

Frank