1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

happy to be back!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by popi74, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Oct 27, 2012 at 10:24 AM
    popi74

popi74 [OP] Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Hello all you Tacoma fans, I'm a retired Navy vet, who was once a member of this site, but lost my way somehow due to my inactivity I guess. I've since changed my IP, so now I'm back! I really don't post a whole lot on this site, but is is nice to see what other Tacoma owners are doing with their investment. I have an '05 Tacoma PreRunner Access Cab V6 I actually purchased in late '04. It was the 1st one off the lot in fact. It's been a great ride for me, and have had no serious problems so far(knock on wood). I haven't done any mods with this truck, so it's still a stock vehicle. I used to run it back and forth to work every day; about 80 mi. a day, but no more, since the company I was working for almost 12 years closed the doors. I'm on my second set of stock tires (Dunlop AT20's), and they're about down to the nubbins', so Ill be looking for new ones in the near future. I have 245/75/16's on right now, but possibly looking for a different brand of tire this next time. I'll be roaming all these threads to give me an idea. Once again, I'm happy to be back.

Respectfully,
    popi74

2. Oct 27, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    lineman

lineman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    louisiana
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD dc v6 lifted
    Lift, exhaust, wheels, tires, bull bar.
    Welcome back..

3. Oct 27, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    Welcome from the knox area! :wave: check out the roll call and the official tn thread(where all of us crazy nut cases BS about what ever is on our mind and joke about each other) as far as a new tire. take a good look at the BFG all terrain, it’s pretty good in the snow and even off road. also has good on road(wet and dry) performance. my friend has them on his FJC. also the nitto terra grappler witch also has pretty good road manners and off road. thats what i have on my truck.

edit: here is the roll call if you have not found it yet. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-east/112980-official-tennessee-roll-call.html

4. Oct 27, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    UNDEAD1153

UNDEAD1153 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Weston
    Chattanooga Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    White 2011 TX Pro Double Cab
    Rough Country 6" lift, 17" XD Addicts, 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 6K HID's, Wet Okole's, Kenwood DD head unit, Custom Exhaust
    Welcome from Chattanooga :wave:
    What part of TN?

5. Oct 27, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    AvsFanTRD

AvsFanTRD Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Off Road Black
    rear suspension TSB, sockmonkey bed decals, weathertech floor liners, TRD seat covers, tailgate pop n lock, rear diff breather relocation, center console lock, Viper Alarm, extra D-rings in bed, 5100's on all 4 corners
    Welcome back

I recommend Toyo A/T's as your next set. Fantastic all around with very long life

6. Oct 27, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    sofiasdad11

sofiasdad11 Reads more than posts

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Near the Windy City, but in the country
    Vehicle:
    2011 BLACK 4X4 DCLB TRD SPORT
    Flux capacitor (2nd gen version), toytec ultimate liftkit, amp research powersteps, custom katzkin heated leather incl. console cover, retraxpro retractable bed cover, earnhardt jr. cannons@18x9(summer),ballistic jesters@18x9 (winter),285/60/18 nitto grapplers, bodymatched bushwackers, the original Homertaco full satoshi " raptor" grill, viper 5704 remote/smart-start/alarm w/viper cellulor app, ravelco anti-theft device, ipcw tails, redline hoodstruts, oem roof rack, led maps/dome, backup light mod, swingcase storage box, jl audio stealthbox and amps,focal drivers,alpine carplay unit, pop&lock premium handle, seatbelt chime disabled, tailgate hoseclamp mod, rich evans caliper covers, weathertech digitalfit mats, flyzeye V2W,oem bedmat, salex console organizer,speeddawg shiftknob
    Welcome back, sir, and thank you for your service. sounds like you have all kinds of time to enjoy TW and moddin' :D

7. Oct 27, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
  8. Oct 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    popi74

popi74 [OP] Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Thanks for all the welcomes. To UNDEAD1153, I've settled in a little, but gettin' bigger burg called Brighton, just outside of Memphis, and boy, I'm glad to OUTDIDE of Memphis!

Thanks again
    popi74

9. Oct 28, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    Highland Logan

Highland Logan UBIQUE

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2011 Black AC TRD Off Road w/ factory tow pkg
    Icon Stage 2 w/ overload left in, SPC LR UCA, 265/75 16 BFG KO2, front and rear Weathertech floor liners, OEM (Extang) solid fold tonneau, OEM bed mat, OEM front skid plate, OEM billet oil cap, "TOYOYA" tailgate decal
    Welcome.. back.. to Tacoma World.

Frank

Products Discussed in

To Top