Notices

Brand New 2013 White TRD Sport 4X4 DCSB Automatic

Old 10-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
Tuzzman is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Federal Law Enforcement
Name: Andrew
Tuzzman's Tacoma Gallery
Brand New 2013 White TRD Sport 4X4 DCSB Automatic

Hey guys, I am new to TacomaWorld and figured I would drop a picture of my new beast. I freaking love it. I took it straight from the dealer to the wheel shop and put new wheels and tires on it as well as some Bilstein 5100's (thanks to the advice of many people on this site). I decided to go with the 2.5'' level with the Bilsteins and am really happy with it. Nothing was done to the rear...yet.

My next plan is to PlastiDip all the emblems (matte black) and to remove all stickers. Then I am going to paint my skid plate matte black (spray paint). I figured spray paint, that way when it gets a few nicks here and there, I can touch it up easily...then tinted windows, then clazzio seat covers...the list goes on and on. That is what makes it fun.

Old 10-27-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Nice truck!
Old 10-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #4

Tuzzman's Tacoma Gallery
Dropstars. Monster energy version. Check out my profile page for specs.

Also, thanks for the welcome.

Anybody painted their exhaust tip? Mine is chrome, but I want flat black.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. And you got the best color that Toyota offered on the Tacoma.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #6
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck & off to a great start!
Old 10-27-2012, 10:57 PM   #7
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MySilverTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
nice truckk
Old 10-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #9
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World, from Nova Scotia.

Frank
Old 10-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #10
Steve33fish is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Steve33fish's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!!! Are those tires rubbing a little when in a turn with angle incline?
Old 10-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #13
Trucker
503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
503TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuzzman View Post
Dropstars. Monster energy version. Check out my profile page for specs.

Also, thanks for the welcome.

Anybody painted their exhaust tip? Mine is chrome, but I want flat black.

Go ahead and paint it..just obviously get a heat resistant paint..like an engine block paint or so...had a buddy that painted his Dodge Ram tip flat black..looked nice, he had lots of other flat black touches to the truck
Old 10-28-2012, 09:16 PM   #14

Tuzzman's Tacoma Gallery
Should I...

Take the chrome exhaust tip my truck came with as an extra and paint it with high heat resistant paint, or should I sell it, buy another one and paint it?

Just don't know if I can better money for the chrome one?