Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to Toyota

Old 10-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
New to Toyota

Hey guys.I'm going tomorrow to buy a new Tacoma.I want a 4cyl,5spd,4x4 regular cab.I've always owned Fords til now.I've had two Rangers and two Mustangs.I never had anything against Toyota's,I'm just a brand loyalist kind of guy.The Ranger's been discontinued and they didn't offer a 4cyl 4WD anyway. I've always liked the look of the Tacoma(the new ones look especially tough) just never thought I'd buy one.
I look forward to learning how to and what mods to do on my new Taco.
I already have a stereo system I'll be taking out of the Ranger.I hope it'll work in the Tacoma.Toyota.com says the new(even the base model)trucks have a 6 inch touch screen.Is that true or just an error on the sight?I'm also gonna be taking my Black Lo Pro toolbox out too.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! you'll find a lot here to help you get your truck exactly the way you want it. idk much about the newer ones, but theres a ton of info on here that will help you.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
howdy, welcome to TW, enjoy!
Old 10-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #4
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 10-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #5
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. This place is great. I am addicted.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:14 AM   #6
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw
Old 10-29-2012, 05:12 AM   #7
FML
agv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Angel
agv1700's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to agv1700
Welcome