Hello Tacoma World!

Old 10-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
Maximos Tacos is on a distinguished road
Army: A 3/43 14T Patriot Missile Crew Member
Name: Maximo
Maximos Tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Hello Tacoma World!

Hello everyone,

Max here, just posting up my introduction. Well I'm a current resident of El Paso, Texas just a little over a decade and an owner of a 1995 Toyota Tacoma and a 2013 Toyota Tacoma DBL Cab TRD Sport. I like chillin' with my family and duning it up with my cronies. I recently upgraded my 95 with a suspension upgrade from it's stock configuration which I'll update my threads and gallery with and as I mentioned before just purchased a 2013 Tacoma which I'll update as well.

I'd like to say, "Hey to every one", and "Looking forward to making some new friends."

Old 10-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy Tex
Old 10-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 10-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #9
Maximos Tacos is on a distinguished road
Army: A 3/43 14T Patriot Missile Crew Member
Name: Maximo
Maximos Tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Nice to meet you all

Awesome to meet all you other TW members. Thanx for the welcome, looking forward to checkin new forum topics. I have to update my new member stuff, plus my gallery, and a brief history of how the Tacoma changed my life. LOL!!! Tacoma's rule!

Old 10-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #10
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-29-2012, 07:47 PM   #11
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Any thing you need want to know just ask these guy's are grate!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:49 PM   #12
mitchellayes is on a distinguished road
Navy: IT
Name: Mitchell
mitchellayes's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, Tacoma's rule by far! But, you already knew that since you own two!! Nice. Mine is a 1997 4x4,,I call it the Mountain Goat..never lets you down...snow, rain, flood, fire...well they are fabulous!!