Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from Las Vegas

Old 11-05-2012, 01:25 AM   #1
HiLife is on a distinguished road
Name: Noel
HiLife's Tacoma Gallery
New member from Las Vegas

What's up everyone! Here's my little intro, Names Noel. I moved to Las Vegas 6 years ago from Hawaii. I just bought a 2011 Tacoma TRD sport. It's lifted with a procomp 6" lift with 285/70/17 Nitto terra Grapplers. This is my second time owning a Tacoma. I had a 2005 sport, bought it brand new, had it lifted 6" with the fabtech kit and 3" body lift with 35's. After a year of owning it I moved to Las Vegas and traded it in for a Subaru WRX STI, kept the STI for 6 years then decided to trade it in for a 2012 FJ Cruiser. The FJ was cool but I needed a truck with a bed, so after owning the FJ for 3 months I traded it for the Tacoma I have now.

anyways good to be on TW.

Alohas
Old 11-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #5
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 11-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:58 AM   #7
HiLife's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the welcomes!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:01 AM   #8
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Cali!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:48 AM   #10
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. shitty move - tropical beaches to desert lol

local bs thread. check it out.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...hread-382.html
Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #11
HiLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
welcome. shitty move - tropical beaches to desert lol