Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Downey Off Road Headers

Old 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
z00karya is on a distinguished road
Name: Tommy
z00karya's Tacoma Gallery
Downey Off Road Headers

I recently bought a 2001 Pre-Runner double cab from a friend who is the original owner. He installed Downey Headers (who are now out of business) and the bolts came loose. My friend is a master mechanic an is going to fix it for me but I wanted to replace the gaskets just to be sure nothing is going to leak. Problem is I don't know where to look to buy the gaskets. Anyone got any ideas?
Old 11-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Congrats on your new truck! Sorry, I'm not much help with your question, but I'd suggest asking in the correct section and someone should be able to direct you to the correct answer. (maybe "performance and tuning" or "technical chat")

Hope this helps.

Edit: disregard, I saw that you already asked in a different forum