LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Here from south GA

Old 11-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
New Here from south GA

Name is Rick and I'm from Brunswick, GA.I'm a security guard atm but plan on making my way to an LEO in the near future. Got a New(to me) Tacoma in my hands.

Traded in my Si on a '10 DoubleCab Prerunner.
Gonna miss the gas but love the back seat and towing package plus who doesnt love a truck ya know.

Almost no miles on it. but it has a few scratches/paint chips so I used that to my advantage at Toyota dealer and got a really good deal so I'm happy.

I would post a pic but im sure you all know what they look like, its white, 4 door, yada yada.

Mods to be once I get make up some cash since I put a decent down payment:

20% tint all the way
Towing PKG (have a seadoo and lawn mower/trailer I'll need to be pulling)
HIDS
plastidipping the wheels this weekend and mayyyybe lightly tint the tails.
not big on audio mods so going to keep the stock system.
and maybe chop off the muffler give it a different tone.

anyway, look forward to another 60 months of payments!!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 05:48 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 11-10-2012, 05:58 AM   #4
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tw!!
Old 11-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #5
FML
agv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the roughagv1700 is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Angel
agv1700's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to agv1700
Welcome!
Old 11-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #6
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
only pic I have after taking her home the other day

dipping the ugly wheels tomorrow and trying to find a tow package on craigslist is impossible.
also going to level out the front eventually, and get rid of the POS chinese tires the dealer threw on. they are brand new, but they SUCK.