Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I am new

Old 11-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
dlites29 is on a distinguished road
Name: Drake
dlites29's Tacoma Gallery
I am new

Hi there, I am new on here I am looking to post my Tacoma for sale here. Any advice??
Old 11-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlites29 View Post
Hi there, I am new on here I am looking to post my Tacoma for sale here. Any advice??
Advice = don't sell it

Welcome to TW
Old 11-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW

if you're going to sell, throw it in the buy/sell/trade section, include lots of pictures and a good, thorough description in list form; nobody likes reading a novel
Old 11-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #4
dlites29 is on a distinguished road
Name: Drake
dlites29's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks KonaBorne!!! And thank you all for the warm welcome
I do LOVE my Tacoma
Old 11-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I am old, welcome to TW
Old 11-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #6
Tk76 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Name: Tk
Tk76's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Nice to meet you!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
welcome !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #9
2Low8 is on a distinguished road

2Low8's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from TN! Don't sell it.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #10
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!