Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here!! First Tacoma, BRAND NEW!!!

Old 11-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
New here!! First Tacoma, BRAND NEW!!!

Hey folks!! I'm picking up my 2013 Tacoma Sport on Wednesday!! I'm sooooo stoked!! I was googling fog lamp mods, and I stumbled across this site... Been reading up and all I can think about is my truck and how ima customize!! SOoOOOOO Stoked!! I would post my question here, but sticky says don't... I'll be in TACOMA WORLD religiously from here on out!! Peace!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, check out the Regional Section for Hawaii meet ups. And good luck with future modding on you brand new Taco
Old 11-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
batchelor22 is just really nicebatchelor22 is just really nicebatchelor22 is just really nicebatchelor22 is just really nice

Name: Jameel
batchelor22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 11-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Jake!!!! You're gonna LOVE your truck AND this place!

Cheers
Old 11-19-2012, 06:35 PM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:15 PM   #7

Thank guys!! You'll be hearing from me!!
Old 11-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #8
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 11-22-2012, 12:20 AM   #9

Should I wait for the warranty to expire to start modd'n? STOKED!!