Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Bayou Cajun

Old 08-14-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
KLIEBERT is on a distinguished road
KLIEBERT's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Bayou Cajun

Hi , My name is Adrian Kliebert, I live in Vacherie, Louisiana. I own a Black 2002 Prerunner , love the Truck, I am in the market for a new 2008 model, waiting to see if there will be any changes, Thanks for having me join the forum.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw, adrian.......lots of good info here!
Old 08-15-2007, 03:59 AM   #3
Thumbs up

Sweet looking truck, I noticed that Buckmark on the rear window, I have one on my truck also.I can't decide if I want the double cab or the access cab on my next Tacoma truck.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:43 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIEBERT View Post
Sweet looking truck, I noticed that Buckmark on the rear window, I have one on my truck also.I can't decide if I want the double cab or the access cab on my next Tacoma truck.
Welcome to TW!

There will be no changes on the 08's except for a price increase.

If you are in debate about the DC or AC, I would say that if you think you "might" need the DC, then get a DC. I love my AccessCab, but I would never subject an adult to sitting back there. That's why I got it - I am no taxi service.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:29 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I like the DC, i lug around alot of crap all the time.... and sometimes people and its nice having the extra space. Plus i like the way they look better
Old 08-15-2007, 08:21 AM   #6
What's the cost difference between the dc and the ac ?
Old 08-15-2007, 09:11 AM   #7
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Welcome to TW!

There will be no changes on the 08's except for a price increase.

If you are in debate about the DC or AC, I would say that if you think you "might" need the DC, then get a DC. I love my AccessCab, but I would never subject an adult to sitting back there. That's why I got it - I am no taxi service.
ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Plus i like the way they look better
You would

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIEBERT View Post
What's the cost difference between the dc and the ac ?
about 4-5K more for the DC.

and welcome to TW
Old 08-15-2007, 09:28 AM   #8
Thanks everyone for the Welcome, 4-5K more for the dc is more than I expected, gotta pay to play.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #9
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
ditto

You would
You're mom would! BOOYAH!!!

Is it really that much more for the DC? i thought i remember it only being like 2k more?
Old 08-15-2007, 01:07 PM   #10
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Is it really that much more for the DC? i thought i remember it only being like 2k more?
I just looked on the Toyota web site at the base price difference, you can probably get it for less but from what I've seen of the prices others on this form are paying for their DC's it seems about right. You even paid about 5K more for your truck than I got mine for, and you got a great deal with the 4x4.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:33 AM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
I just looked on the Toyota web site at the base price difference, you can probably get it for less but from what I've seen of the prices others on this form are paying for their DC's it seems about right. You even paid about 5K more for your truck than I got mine for, and you got a great deal with the 4x4.
wow, i had no idea it was that much more. I guess you learn something everyday
Old 08-29-2007, 08:27 AM   #12
Banned
tacomaclay is on a distinguished road
tacomaclay's Tacoma Gallery
Whats Up! Dude?