Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

avid viewer for a couple years, just joined!

Old 12-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
Streakshot12 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Layton
Streakshot12's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up avid viewer for a couple years, just joined!

whats up guys, glad to finally be a member and get my truck rollin! im trying to get a few pics posted as to what i have already completed. any suggestions would be great!
Attached Thumbnails
avid viewer for a couple years, just joined!-img_0895-1-.jpg   avid viewer for a couple years, just joined!-img_0894-1-.jpg   avid viewer for a couple years, just joined!-img_0897-1-.jpg   avid viewer for a couple years, just joined!-img_0896-1-.jpg  
Old 12-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Cali!
Old 12-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
ITMBLKTACO is on a distinguished road

ITMBLKTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Talking I joined this week too!

I like your headlights. Are you happy with them? Any complaints???
Old 12-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITMBLKTACO View Post
I like your headlights. Are you happy with them? Any complaints???

only complaint i have is a common issue with these projectors where the high beam solenoid moves the shield to the high beam position and REFUSES to return to low. unless of course you hit the housing, but that is impossible while driving. sick cutoff, stupid bright. would absolutely recommend to anyone wanting to do a retro. i was one of the "apparent" few to be stuck with the solenoid issue.

thanks by way!
Old 12-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #7
Air Force:
Thumbs up Edit to problem with headlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streakshot12 View Post
only complaint i have is a common issue with these projectors where the high beam solenoid moves the shield to the high beam position and REFUSES to return to low. unless of course you hit the housing, but that is impossible while driving. sick cutoff, stupid bright. would absolutely recommend to anyone wanting to do a retro. i was one of the "apparent" few to be stuck with the solenoid issue.

thanks by way!
After taking another look at the project and how it was mounted inside the headlight assembly I found a piece that had been slightly bent, (probably in shipping) and after that was bent back in place everything works great. 100% recommend