Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello, I'm new here.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Pinetree is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Pinetree's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, I'm new here.

I am new on this site, just wanted to say hello. I have owned 4 Toyotas in my lifetime so far, my first was a 92 pickup that I installed a 3 inch body lift and 2 inch suspension lift all myself when I was 17 years old. The second was a 94 pickup, 2 inch suspension lift. Third was a 98 tacoma, that I left stock. I now have an 05 Tacoma, and am about to install a daystar 2 inch lift. Pics to come soon, and I look forward to gaining knowledge from everyone here.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! 92 Pickups are awesome! I wish I still had mine.