Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings Tacomans

Old 12-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
teslabolt77 is on a distinguished road

teslabolt77's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings Tacomans

Just took delivery of a 2005 Tacoma and looking brand new inside and out. Somebody took care of her and that's the only way I buy 'em.

Any who, I'm sure I will be in later at some point. Noticed that the Compass/Temp gauge isn't working, so I have to take it back for that, free of charge. Otherwise I would solder it myself.

Thanks for the making this forum possible!

JD
Old 12-09-2012, 04:47 AM   #5
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:29 AM   #6
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!