Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings from Northern VA

Old 12-09-2012, 05:39 AM   #1
run4jc is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
run4jc's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from Northern VA

Found this forum after doing a google search about drilling holes in the bed of my 2012 Tacoma. Ended up finding a lot more than I bargained for - tons of great info in this forum! Looking forward to spending more time here.

My 'ride' is a 2012 TRD sport 4WD double cab, pretty well loaded up.

Back in 2003 I bought a new SR5 2WD extended cab - drove it for 4 years then gave it to my son. He drove it for 5 years and then it was time to put him into a car. Gave him my car, drove the Tacoma home (I live outside DC - he lives in Orlando), then traded it the next day on my 2012. Was thrilled at the amount of trade in my 2003 brought - and it had been one of the most reliable vehicles I've ever owned (currently have a 2008 Avalon XLS and a 2006 Highlander, in addition to a 2009 VW Jetta Diesel - the son I gave my car.)

The 2012 is a fantastic vehicle, and I'm looking forward to the first time I can take it off road and get it REALLY dirty...hey, I'm a 54 year old 'kid' at heart anyway.

My toy

Old 12-09-2012, 05:50 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's a nice truck! Welcome!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:53 AM   #3
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:55 AM   #4
run4jc's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! My one 'mod' so far....
Old 12-09-2012, 05:57 AM   #5
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:58 AM   #6
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Us guys in the NoVA area have this thread to BS about stuff:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...roll-call.html

We have meet and greet's every 2nd Tuesday at 6 pm at Manassas Hooters if you ever want to come down.

Matt
Old 12-09-2012, 06:00 AM   #7
run4jc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Welcome to TW! Us guys in the NoVA area have this thread to BS about stuff:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...roll-call.html

We have meet and greet's every 2nd Tuesday at 6 pm at Manassas Hooters if you ever want to come down.

Matt
Sounds awesome, Matt. Thanks for letting me know. I'm up around Tysons - Manassas is a short trip!
Old 12-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 12-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #9
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by run4jc View Post
Sounds awesome, Matt. Thanks for letting me know. I'm up around Tysons - Manassas is a short trip!
welcome to the site! I live in Florida now, but will be spending a couple weeks with my family, in Vienna. house is only about a mile from the mall. always happy to grab a beer with a TW member.