Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from the land of Kansas

Old 12-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
BookKeeping is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
BookKeeping's Tacoma Gallery
Talking New from the land of Kansas

Hey guys, i thought it's about time to do one of these since i have a feeling i'll be on here a lot. i'm just a child really still, in high school and all, but i'm really planning on getting into automotive engineering. i bought my amazing tacoma about a year a go, and instantly fell in love. it was used when i bought it, but it barely had 30,000 miles and looked brand new. this truck is really the best out there for the price it is, even though it is far from cheap for a kid like me. i bought it lifted from the lot, and only really put a new stereo in it, but i'm planning on making it my own this summer. sadly as it is though, i wont be driving the dang thing for a year, so life is gonna suck (maybe that's why i'm gonna be on here alot ) but it's all good, a kid has to grow up sometime. i'm AWS certified and OSHA 10 Certified so im sure i can get a job to pay for my stupidness, but i'm praying that i can drive the same truck again but yea i'm new here so if i post something like a total retard, be nice to me, i'm a bit slow when it comes to things haha this place looks really good so i cant wait to get going!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!! Why cant you drive your your truck for a year?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
I really had to do the worlds stupidest thing, but my license got suspended for a year by the dang feds because i bought some ganja brownies by accident, really i kid you not, on school property. there's apparently some law saying that if you get arrested for having possession on school grounds your license get's suspended. for a whole year. so now i'm wheelsless and i live 10 minutes out of town. needless to say, i get to ride the ol' fashioned mom-mobile for a while. i know it's stupid, don't worry I've gotten enough grief already for it.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #4
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKeeping View Post
I really had to do the worlds stupidest thing, but my license got suspended for a year by the dang feds because i bought some ganja brownies by accident, really i kid you not, on school property.
Welcome from Kansas. Accident? Accident that you were standing on the sidewalk and accidentally didn't know that was school property, or accidentally you didn't know they were ganja brownies? Did you think you were just buying the worlds most expensive brownies?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #5
accident as in there was weed in them. they weren't even expensive at all. i bought 3 of them for a dollar. they tasted just fine too. maybe i'm clueless, i just don't know. but then next thing i know i get thrown into juvenile detention for something i had no clue about. it really sucked.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that's a harsh punishment, hopefully the law would at least use your vehicle for school and work only. What a bummer.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #7
Kansas is one of the only states without the ability to get a hardship license for work or school. kinda show's you how far behind the times we are.