Notices

my "new" ride!!!

Old 12-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
rednek181 is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army: Fort Garry Horse
Name: craig
rednek181's Tacoma Gallery
my "new" ride!!!

bought an 04 tacoma(dirt cheap) has 185 000km, fabtech lift and its been severallly abused. it will be my daily driver to save wear and tear on my 2011 gmc duramax dually. plan to do it up with prerunner style tube bumpers, rock sliders and rims and tires. after thats done then we'll see what i want to do next. would like it to be a decent offroader(winter and summer) and also something i could take to moab to play on the trails there.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome!!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from SoCal!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-11-2012, 02:43 AM   #6
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! Canada has rednecks?
Old 12-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #7
rednek181 is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army: Fort Garry Horse
Name: craig
rednek181's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
welcome! Canada has rednecks?