Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

SRS warning light on in my 2006

Old 12-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
ED32 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ed
ED32's Tacoma Gallery
SRS warning light on in my 2006

SRS warning light is on in my 2006 tacoma with mannuel trans.
How do I fix?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
The airbag malfunction light came on in my Accord and it turned out that the sensor in the seat belt buckle had gone bad. Fortunately it was under warranty.

Try an OBD II code reader, maybe it would throw you a code?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How do I fix?
Take it to the dealer. You may qualify for a recall.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-vehicles.html
Old 12-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ED32 View Post
How do I fix?
You take it to a mechanic and let him charge you up the ass to fix it. Or you can be a little more efficient and use the search button on this forum for info that will lead you to a possible free repair at the dealership
Old 12-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #5
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Recall. Probably clock coil spring.