Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

What's everyone doing for a Bed Cover?

Old 12-12-2012, 07:17 AM   #1
BlkopsTacoma is on a distinguished road
BlkopsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What's everyone doing for a Bed Cover?

Just curius what everyone that has a Double Cab short bed is doing for a bed cover? Care to share pix's?
Old 12-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Access LiteRider
Old 12-12-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my undercover for 100$ off craigslist and love it. The three little LEDs are a huge help at night.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
ARE MX series shell
Old 12-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
Kevinztaco has a spectacular aura aboutKevinztaco has a spectacular aura about
Kevinztaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a tonno pro soft cover. It does the job for now. How long will this thing lasts? Time will tell !
Old 12-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #6
Mpgillespie is on a distinguished road
Army: Blackhawk Helicopter Mechanic
Mpgillespie's Tacoma Gallery
Just got the Roll-N-Lock. Really like it so far. Very secure. YouTube has some cool videos of someone trying to breaking into the bed. They can't. Pricey though...
Old 12-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #7
Bicycles and Beer is on a distinguished road

Bicycles and Beer's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #8
Domreis is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Domreis's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a BakFlip G2. I love it so far. Leaks slightly in heavy rain, but I am working to correct that with weather stripping.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
DCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
DCGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpgillespie View Post
Just got the Roll-N-Lock. Really like it so far. Very secure. YouTube has some cool videos of someone trying to breaking into the bed. They can't. Pricey though...
I am thinking about the Roll-n-lock myself because of the security but how is it in the rain?? any leaking? I go up to the mountains quite a bit, especially when it snows! Wanna be able to leave my gear without worry.

Thought about a shell but couldn't get over the look and expense...
Old 12-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #10
BlkopsTacoma is on a distinguished road
BlkopsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dravyss-I was actually considering g the undercover in the painted to match. Looks like the one for me. Thanks!
Old 12-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #12
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I'm a long bed but I have an Advance Accessories trifold tonneau. It latches into factory bedrails, no installation hardware needed. 2 min install, 30 second uninstall. Combine this with my pop n lock that works with my keyless and now I have a secure storage area.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #13
☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
flyerdrew21 is on a distinguished road
flyerdrew21's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCGirl View Post
I am thinking about the Roll-n-lock myself because of the security but how is it in the rain?? any leaking? I go up to the mountains quite a bit, especially when it snows! Wanna be able to leave my gear without worry.

Thought about a shell but couldn't get over the look and expense...
I haven't had it in the rain yet, just got it 5 days ago. The dealer I bought it acted like a bunch of noobs and I have to go in for my 3rd visit to get the drain tubes installed. I Believe that the roll-n-lock is more secure then a shell, because no windows can be busted out. There's a cool video n YouTube about the security, a definite must see if you already haven't done so.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #15
selftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
selftaughtguru's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a BAK RollX last week. It looks pretty cool but it seems mine was built on a friday cause it doesn't fit right So I'm swapping out to a Bakflip F1, should be in next week.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #16
Roll-n-lock m series

Old 12-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #17
Roll-n-lock m series

Old 12-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #19
DCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
DCGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpgillespie View Post
Roll-n-lock m series

Looks good!

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?
Just watched the video on youtube. Looks good, glad the housing looks like it won't get in the way for most items.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #20
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i’m wanting a soft topper. the others limit bed space to much for me. even if i had a longer bed.