Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Arizona member

Old 12-31-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
bblake237 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bobby
bblake237's Tacoma Gallery
New Arizona member

Hey everybody my name is Bobby. I've been a reader of TW for about a year now and I finally decided to make an account.

A little bit about me: I just graduated from ASU this December, I love sports, guns (I have 4), and America. I also love country music.

I have an 07 Prerunner TRD off road double cab in impulse red. I'll have to upload pics of my truck. I've done a lot to up to this point but its still not where I want it to be.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 12-31-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 12-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 12-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #8
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Welcome to TW.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:16 PM   #9
International Jewel Thief
Drummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Michael
Drummer0247's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and a happy new year to all!