Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from CA

Old 01-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
modmike is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
modmike's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from CA

Hello fellow Tacoma enthusiasts, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is mike and my Tacoma (06 DCSB 4x TRD) is the third Toyota truck I've owned (84 4x4 pick-up, 97 4runner). I'm a little obsessed with this one, I may need an intervention. To date, thanks to you all and this forum, I've done the mud flap, foglight anytime, and debadge mods. The satoshi grill stuff is in transit and I'm lining up some sockmonkey goodies too. You probably don't want to spend all night reading this so I'll end it there. Good to be a part of this community. -mike
Old 01-01-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!! I am on #3 myself: 2001 Xtra Cab OR 4WD, 2005 DC OR 4WD, 2010 DC OR 4WD
Old 01-02-2013, 05:46 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #6
modmike's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everybody! David K I was just studying your diff breather mod last night. It's on my short list of things to get done. Thanks for putting that together.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
whats up from kinda a local owner. I'm "sometimes" from the bay area. I lived out here for a while but just moved to Colorado for school. There's a big group of people from the Bay on here. Check the Norcal BS thread.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #8
modmike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
whats up from kinda a local owner. I'm "sometimes" from the bay area. I lived out here for a while but just moved to Colorado for school. There's a big group of people from the Bay on here. Check the Norcal BS thread.
I've been through CO a few times, probably not many better places to own a Tacoma. I'll check out that Norcal thread, thanks. As much as I'm all over this site, I'm surprised I haven't seen it already.