Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Back in Toyota

Old 01-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
Backintoyota is on a distinguished road
Backintoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Back in Toyota

So after owning 3 cars with a HEMI and loving them! A RAM that never had a problem and 345 hp, then to a SRT8 with 470 hp I have decided to go back to Toyota as my everyday driver. So far I'm happy with the ride from a 4x4, and know I will get a billion miles out of this time proven motor... I just miss the HP! Any word on re-engineering the v-6 to get better mpg and hp without having to do the typical mods for hp? No need to spend 5k on supercharger! I was comparing this purchase to a ford v6 and the hp and mpg is better in the domestic. I went back to yota because I had good luck in the past so much so the whole family went toyo.
Any particular mods anyone would recommend that is Ligit and not a waste of money?

Thanks
Old 01-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
No. Supercharger is the only worthwhile hp mod. Toyota did well with the stock exhaust and air intake.

Congrats on the new truck.