Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member intro

Old 01-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Fisher4trout is on a distinguished road
Fisher4trout's Tacoma Gallery
New Member intro

I just joined last week and have been impressed with the quality of information available. I really appreciate the effort that some members put into this site! My truck is a 2004 Tacoma 4 by4 with a manual transmission. The only mods are BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A tires and MonoMax shocks. Got out of Saline Valley last week and was pleased with the performance in snow. This year I plan on trying to fix some annoying play in the steering column. The Saline Valley road with all it's corduroy effect really is the only time the play is a problem. Other minor things are the rear window latches and a plastic shroud under the drivers seat that needs replacing. Thanks for the great site!
Old 01-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!