Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Another noob.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
Doenuttz is on a distinguished road
Name: Doenuttz
Doenuttz's Tacoma Gallery
Another noob.

I bought my friend's 2005 access cab Taco about 4 months and I'm luv in every thing about it. I have lurk around here to find out general mechanical and audio information. I just want to thank the people that have posted as I would have been lost w/o them. So thank you !!! Perhaps in the I maybe help in the future Btw. I did the vinyl wrap on my hood 2days ( you cant see but i need to redo lol ) and plan to install pioneer avh-x5500bhs as my radio.
Attached Thumbnails
Another noob.-image.jpg  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #2
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, welcome to tw
Old 01-02-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
Thank you
Old 01-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #5
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 01-02-2013, 11:30 PM   #6
TacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant futureTacomaG26 has a brilliant future

Air Force: SFS
Name: Nic
TacomaG26's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, looks like you have a nice rig
Old 01-02-2013, 11:46 PM   #7
Thumbs up

Thanks . I feel welcomed !!! I couldn't pass up the opportunity on buying the Taco. It came with a lift that fits a 285/75R16. So far , I have replaced the stock grill, headlights,and tires. I luv how Tacoma World has all the info needed to fix or customize the TACO !!!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #8
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yep pretty much anything you can think of to do to these trucks is on this site
Old 01-02-2013, 11:59 PM   #9
Casey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenuttz View Post
Thanks . I feel welcomed !!! I couldn't pass up the opportunity on buying the Taco. It came with a lift that fits a 285/75R16. So far , I have replaced the stock grill, headlights,and tires. I luv how Tacoma World has all the info needed to fix or customize the TACO !!!
Looks like you might need to open up one of your lights and reseal it. All in all good lucking rig ya got.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Goodbye wallet
Old 01-03-2013, 09:11 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Looks like you might need to open up one of your lights and reseal it. All in all good lucking rig ya got.
I agree !!! I have resealed the right headlight. And remove majority of the water inside it. I thought the rest of water will just moisture out. It has been a few dàys already and it's still there. I guess imma try to remove it today. I might as well. Since I'm getting my radio today and installing it too.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #13
another minion
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from TX, nice truck too. My headlights had moisture in them, I used silicone sealant and they have been good so far.