Notices

New to the forums.

Old 01-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #1
RADTACO is on a distinguished road
Navy: Avionics
Name: Clint
RADTACO's Tacoma Gallery
New to the forums.

Hi! Well, I actually bought my baby last summer and I've been a member on TW forums since last year, but I have yet to actually participate. This is the nicest vehicle (or anything for that matter) that I have ever owned.

I don't really know anything about vehicles, but I am here to change that. I know a few other Tacoma owners that suggested this forum to start learning and here I am.

I just bought an OBDII Bluetooth interface and am looking forward to installing it this weekend and getting Torque just for fun mainly. Do any of you have any tips for someone just getting started in vehicle maintenance / modification? Thanks a lot!

PS: Here is a pic of me the day I bought my pride and joy:
Old 01-03-2013, 04:57 AM   #2
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-03-2013, 04:58 AM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 01-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:22 AM   #5
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from a fellow new guy - who lurked for a year too!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:23 AM   #6
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tw!!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:40 AM   #7
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Welcome to the nuthouse.