One day at a time
Cerulean is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
Cerulean's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, name's Cerulean

but Will works too
old car:
New truck!:

I made a lot of good memories in my Blazer such as that time getting it buried to the axles in the soupiest mud ever... and having the suspension rust out... and having dirt bikers throw a rock through its window...

ok maybe a new truck is a good thing
the new taco is a 2009 4x4 TRD Sport with the SR5 package and 6 speed manual

I enjoy target shooting, hiking, camping and painting theres nothing quite as sweet as a day in the woods with friends and a Garand

I'm already having a great time finding new info and tons of great stories on this board!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacomaworld! Nice truck!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle1 View Post
Welcome to Tacomaworld! Nice truck!
I'm In Nashville, have spent quite a bit of time in Franklin County and I'm moving to Flagstaff, Arizona soon

we'll see how long I last before wanting to crawl back home to TN
Old 01-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yeah, Tennessee's hard to beat. Never been to Arizona, might be pretty cool as well. Got any plans for the truck?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #6
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle1 View Post
Yeah, Tennessee's hard to beat. Never been to Arizona, might be pretty cool as well. Got any plans for the truck?

currently the plan is to not starve, so stock is going to have to work for now especially since I'm driving such long distances between jobs and I really just need to be able to navigate fire roads for the work/play that I do

but fitting it out as a dedicated off road vehicle would be awesome... eventually

I just hope eventually is sooner rather than later!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerulean View Post
currently the plan is to not starve, so stock is going to have to work for now especially since I'm driving such long distances between jobs and I really just need to be able to navigate fire roads for the work/play that I do

but fitting it out as a dedicated off road vehicle would be awesome... eventually

I just hope eventually is sooner rather than later!
Not starving is definitely a good plan. And alot cheaper than fixing a truck up!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #8
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Truckee
Old 01-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i love arizona by the way! flagstaff is a good area as well.

welcome!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #10
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i love arizona by the way! flagstaff is a good area as well.

its going to be a fun drive out there! and I can't wait to get a good look at Arizona