Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Tacoma

Old 01-05-2013, 04:06 AM   #1
Windnc is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Medical Service Corps
Windnc's Tacoma Gallery
First Tacoma

Just got my first Tacoma! Its a beautiful blue 2011 Dual Cab V-6 4x4. Have been missing having a truck and especially 4WD since I sold my old 89 F-150 4x4 back in 2006. I have been driving a Volvo XC-70 AWD which is a great vehicle, excellent on snow and ice, but not enough ground clearance for true 4x4 work or off roading on the beach.

So far I am very pleased with the much more comfortable ride and far nicer interior compared to my previous F-150 too.

Now I am excited to have a great truck again as well as plenty of pulling power to tow my windsurfing trailer. Also to have true 4WD to get me out to the beach ocean/wave sailing windsurfing spots on North Carolina's Outer Banks and east coast beaches where 4x4 is a must when driving through the deep sand.

Here are a couple photos including one of my recently installed Thule XSporter racks for carrying windsurfing and stand up paddle boards, kayaks, and lumber for those inevitable home improvement runs to Lowes and back.

Windnc
SE Virginia

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...0/ppuser/94439

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...0/ppuser/94439
Old 01-05-2013, 04:10 AM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
love the color, and love the rack, makes me want to rig something up to hold my fishing poles.

welcome
Old 01-05-2013, 06:07 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME and CONGRATS !!