Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

XSP-X Owners 2012

Old 01-05-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
Chef Bobo is on a distinguished road

Name: Bobo
Chef Bobo's Tacoma Gallery
XSP-X Owners 2012

Any other owners on this website have this truck. Having multiple problems. Shoot me an e mail if you own one of these. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
XSP-X Owners 2012-image.jpg  
Old 01-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
What are your problems?
Old 01-06-2013, 05:01 AM   #3

Fender flares rattling at 50 mph and above steering wheel shake and a buzzing glovebox
Old 01-06-2013, 07:16 AM   #4
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Bobo View Post
Fender flares rattling at 50 mph and above steering wheel shake and a buzzing glovebox
Steering wheel shake= tires need to be rebalanced

Fender flare rattle=yours appear to be aftermarket flares & probably just need to be secured better

Glovebox buzzing= is it more of a ticking noise that increases when you turn up the speed to your A/C or heater fan?
Old 01-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #5

Glovebox buzz at 45 mph no ac on
Old 01-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #6
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Bobo View Post
Glovebox buzz at 45 mph no ac on
Not sure on this one but your cabin air filter is located behind the glove box.....maybe some trash is hung up in it causing some noise.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #7
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from TN!!

were you in pigeon forge a week or so ago? i saw a XSP just like yours!

keep any eye out i think we will be having another meet and greet at rod run in the spring than agin in the fall.

edit: it was backed in a parking sop at a hotel up that way. i was with my brother in his truck.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #8

Tn I was not the only other truck like mine I have seen was in key west. Do not think there are a lot around.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:39 AM   #9
rican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired Aircraft Structural Mechanic
Name: Eddie
rican taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yep have same problem with the finder flares I took the truck back to the Dealer and had them fix it. they took them off and fixed the problem. Now I have another that is stating to do it. I'm going to havce them look at all af them. The one they fixed has worked fine no more noise.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #10
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and i hope you get all your problems fixed.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:36 AM   #11

fender flares

Rican,
I too took mine back to the dealer. The fix lasted about a week took it back again fix lasted a little while longer. Need to figure out wher it is bolted to frame to tighten on a regular basis as they are not stock toyota flares. Any ideas???
Old 04-16-2013, 09:43 AM   #12
rican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired Aircraft Structural Mechanic
Name: Eddie
rican taco's Tacoma Gallery
fenders

Chef,
All of my problems have stopped. No more noise from the fenders.