Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newby

Old 01-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
cholzer is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cholzer's Tacoma Gallery
Newby

Hello Tacoma World just purchased my 2010 SR5 a few weeks ago and have been a member since then figured it was time to introduce myself

Name is Chris from Colorado, I haven't done to many MODS yet other then a clarion double din H/U moto metal MO951 with BigO A/T and a westin ultimate bull bar.

In the near future I will be planning to have a full old man emu lift kit done by safari limited some window tint to match rear windows and am looking for a 2010 overhead console w/compass and temp gauge.

This site has been a lot of help already and I am looking forward to using this site for all my Modification needs Thanks Chris
Old 01-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Get ready to spend some money. Ha.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
what type of kit are you looking at getting?
Old 01-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #5

cholzer's Tacoma Gallery
Not much a 3" old man emu the tech at safari limited sold me on this after I asked them about installing bilstein 5100 front and back a bit cheaper he says but if I want to do anything in Moab UT I will want the old man emu and can do almost everything out there.

Here is a pict of her now

Old 01-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #6
Lots of people have them on. I've seen lots of good reviews.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #7

cholzer's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I didn't have a clue going into it but after hearing about OME I have found a lot of good reviews. Not to say the bilstein's wouldn't have been nice either I just figure if I'm gonna spend $$$ might as well get something I will make $$$$ on when and if I ever sell the Taco
Old 01-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #8
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and sharp truck .