1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newby

Discussion in 'New Members' started by cholzer, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Jan 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    cholzer

cholzer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '10 4x4 SR5 Access Cab
    OME 886 coils, N140S struts, N182 rear shocks, OME carrier bearing drop kit, Westin ultimate push bar, DERP'D black front grille and badges with white devil horns by Andres, custom fab'ed hi-lift jack mounts and 48" hi-lift jack, Clarion double din DVD/NAVI head unit, ECGS front diff bushing, map lights on with dome light Mod, throwout bearing upgrade by URD. Future ECGS 3rd with 4 10 gears
    Hello Tacoma World just purchased my 2010 SR5 a few weeks ago and have been a member since then figured it was time to introduce myself

Name is Chris from Colorado, I haven't done to many MODS yet other then a clarion double din H/U moto metal MO951 with BigO A/T and a westin ultimate bull bar.

In the near future I will be planning to have a full old man emu lift kit done by safari limited some window tint to match rear windows and am looking for a 2010 overhead console w/compass and temp gauge.

This site has been a lot of help already and I am looking forward to using this site for all my Modification needs Thanks Chris

2. Jan 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    ntilehman

ntilehman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Off Road
    Rock Sliders Front Light Bar +1.5" Front Arms with Ext. Kings
    Welcome to TW. Get ready to spend some money. Ha.

3. Jan 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    cholzer

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '10 4x4 SR5 Access Cab
    OME 886 coils, N140S struts, N182 rear shocks, OME carrier bearing drop kit, Westin ultimate push bar, DERP'D black front grille and badges with white devil horns by Andres, custom fab'ed hi-lift jack mounts and 48" hi-lift jack, Clarion double din DVD/NAVI head unit, ECGS front diff bushing, map lights on with dome light Mod, throwout bearing upgrade by URD. Future ECGS 3rd with 4 10 gears
    Thanks

No kidding on the spending green backs the lift kit will run around 2000 but it will be worth it will keep the ride nice over a leveling kit

4. Jan 5, 2013 at 2:25 PM
    ntilehman

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Off Road
    what type of kit are you looking at getting?

5. Jan 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    cholzer

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '10 4x4 SR5 Access Cab
    Not much a 3" old man emu the tech at safari limited sold me on this after I asked them about installing bilstein 5100 front and back a bit cheaper he says but if I want to do anything in Moab UT I will want the old man emu and can do almost everything out there.

Here is a pict of her now

[​IMG]

6. Jan 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM
    ntilehman

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Off Road
    Lots of people have them on. I've seen lots of good reviews.

7. Jan 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM
    cholzer

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '10 4x4 SR5 Access Cab
    Ya I didn't have a clue going into it but after hearing about OME I have found a lot of good reviews. Not to say the bilstein's wouldn't have been nice either I just figure if I'm gonna spend $$$ might as well get something I will make $$$$ on when and if I ever sell the Taco

8. Jan 5, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    Brad Lord

Brad Lord Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Canon, Ga.
    Vehicle:
    12 Tacoma TRD 4x4
    Chrome nerf bars and many more to come.
    Welcome and sharp truck .

Products Discussed in