Notices

Hello from Huntsville, AL

Old 01-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Bennett4160 is on a distinguished road
Army: Chief Warrant Officer Four, US Army Aviation, Retired 2011 after 25 years
Name: Bennett
Bennett4160's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Huntsville, AL

Take delivery of black 2013 DBL Cab 4X4 TRD Sport on Wednesday. Trading in my 2010 Tundra Crewmax 4X4 with 29,000 miles so I can get back offroad with a more maneuverable vehicle. Traded in 2006 FJ in 2010 for the Tundra and realized the Tundra was a much larger vehicle than I really wanted. I had a 2002 Tacoma before the FJ and really missed it. Not planning on doing any mods now but we all know how that turns out. Matter of fact I may miss the 381hp and 400 ft lbs of torque that the Tundra provided. Hmmmm................
Old 01-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Bennett!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #4
MagTac is on a distinguished road
MagTac's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Looks like you did the opposite of what I'm thinking of doing.

I test drove a Crewmax Limited over the weekend and have been debating trading in my 12 DCSB 4x4 TRD sport and getting it. I actually could do with the space for my 3 teenagers in the back. Anything I need to know about the Crewmax? The only deterent is mpg sucks. But then feel the Force
Old 01-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
MJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to all

Army:
MJM777's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio
Old 01-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #6
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
welcome and check out the Alabama thread there is a lot of guys on here from the huntsville area
Old 01-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #7
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Huntsville working at the moment. Welcome to TW!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #8
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW...Roll Tide
Old 01-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #9
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW my fellow Alabamian!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #10
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
^^ doesnt even live in Alabama, hes a troll.

WELCOME TO TW my friend
Old 01-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #11
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats !!!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #12
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:50 AM   #13
Bennett4160 is on a distinguished road
Army: Chief Warrant Officer Four, US Army Aviation, Retired 2011 after 25 years
Name: Bennett
Bennett4160's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagTac View Post
Welcome. Looks like you did the opposite of what I'm thinking of doing.

I test drove a Crewmax Limited over the weekend and have been debating trading in my 12 DCSB 4x4 TRD sport and getting it. I actually could do with the space for my 3 teenagers in the back. Anything I need to know about the Crewmax? The only deterent is mpg sucks. But then feel the Force
It's really fun to park in the parking stalls they make these days. The dealership informed me the TRD Sport they brought in from another dealership was actually a TRD Offroad. They would have to order in a Sport and now the rebates on Tacomas are over so it looks like I'll be keeping the Tundra until the dealer can get me a Sport at the price we negotiated. No foul the Tundra is a great truck and if you have 3 teenagers to haul around the difference in mpg won't matter that much.