Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Planning to settle the TRD intake debate once and for all...

Old 01-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #1
Privateer is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
Privateer's Tacoma Gallery
Planning to settle the TRD intake debate once and for all...

Been lurking the forum for almost a year, finally signed up. Planned to wait until my build was complete to create my account but works slow and I was bored. So here I am.

Minor mods on my first new vehicle so far. Just ordered a TRD CAI and banks Monster exhaust. I'll bite the bullet and settle the debit about the CAI. When it's in and I get around to installing it. I'll take my truck for a before and after dyno.

For the mean time, hello fellow members. Remember the keep the shiny side up
Old 01-09-2013, 12:50 AM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from cali.
Let us know what you find out, the more certified info the better TW becomes
Old 01-09-2013, 12:52 AM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
watch out for the check engine light
Old 01-09-2013, 01:14 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
watch out for the check engine light
If the intake is installed correctly there is no engine light/ lean fuel code thrown. Lots of info posted around about solving this problem. Mostly just reading instructions and making sure tabs are in the right position. But thank you
Old 01-09-2013, 01:30 AM   #5
Current mods

N-Fab nerf bars, N-Fab light bar, PIAA 580s, Toyota roof rack, Toyota hood deflector, Toyota door visors, Toyota bed extender, Toyota bed Matt, Toyota skid plate, Rev-Tech level lift W/ add a leaf, mayhem 18s W/ Fierce attitude 32x12.5, Putco HID interior LED lighting, K&N Hi-Flow air filter, Weather Tech digital fit floor liners

Hopefully by summer I will be adding

TRD CAI, Banks Monster exhaust, bushwacker fender flairs, ARB safari snorkel, roof basket, Rigid Industries LED light bar, road armor Argo bumper, warn winch, Black diamond LED replacement grill
Old 01-09-2013, 09:18 AM   #7
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #8
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Did it get dynoed?
Old 03-12-2013, 04:57 AM   #9
Soon

Not yet, just finished the drilling season up north. 73 straight days my intake and banks monster exhaust are sitting in a box back home waiting for me
Old 09-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #10
Went to have the truck run over the dyno they wanted over 500$ to do the two runs before and after... Sorry guys I couldn't eat that bill! So I guess the mystery remains