Notices

I LOVE my Tacoma

Old 01-09-2013, 06:15 AM   #1
hoog is on a distinguished road
Army: JAG
hoog's Tacoma Gallery
Smile I LOVE my Tacoma

Hello fellow Tacoma Owners!

I have owned a few Toyota cars and prefer Toyota over any other make of vehicle. Since my wife and I bought a small farm a couple years back we quickly realized I needed a truck, so on the last day of 2012 I finally broke down and bought a 2013 Tacoma SSR, 4WD, double cab (for the kids), w/tow package (for the critters) from a guy named Drexel at Jim Norton Toyota.

While I enjoyed my Corolla I didn't "love" it but....

I LOVE this truck.

I haven't loved a vehicle since I got my first Toyota as a teem, a Celica from the early 90's, but love this truck.

About me: I am a bible reading Christian, a family man, a constitutionalistand a patriot. I am a former combat arms soldier and JAG sergeant.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:24 AM   #2
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy and congrats on the truck! Growing up my dad had an 86 pickup which ran forever. I'm on my second taco sold my 98 to my dad over 200k on it still running like new. I guess my point is you'll get to love this trick for a long time.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:01 AM   #4
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, welcome to the club, and thanks for your service! Rarely do you hear about someone who "bought the farm" and 2 years later bought a Tacoma. Sorry, bad joke.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:01 AM   #5
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
congrats and welcome to tacomaworld!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:06 AM   #6
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Great purchase and I'm sure you have lots of pictures of it in service on the farm!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:51 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #8
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and Welcome !!!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #9
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #10
hoog is on a distinguished road
Army: JAG
hoog's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all.