Notices

New 2013 DCSB TRD Sport

Old 01-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
Fools Gold
MKEMICA has a spectacular aura aboutMKEMICA has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jim
MKEMICA's Tacoma Gallery
New 2013 DCSB TRD Sport

After about a year of wishing and researching at the end of December I finally pulled the trigger and bought my first truck. A 2013 Toyota Tacoma double cab short box TRD Sport in Pyrite Mica.

I would not have been able get the price that I got it for without the help of this forum. So a big thank you everyone for all of your input and advise. However, I already know that tacomaworld is going to have me spending more than I negotiated off the sticker price on this truck.

Windows were tinted at the dealership before pick up, and have a set of Weathertech's already on the way.

I have a growing wishlist already thanks to you guys. N Fab nerf bars, 10g TRD Skid plate from Matt123, maybe some used Black FJ Trail teams a local guy is selling and new tires.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
osteopathic is on a distinguished road
osteopathic's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats...bought the same model but gray about two weeks ago. Wanted one forever and I just love it.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! And nice truck!
Old 01-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #4
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
good looking truck, you will enjoy it.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:43 AM   #5
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-10-2013, 07:17 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!