Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to the Tacoma world.

Old 01-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
Jferrill84 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Jferrill84's Tacoma Gallery
New to the Tacoma world.

Hey everyone. I've always wanted a Tacoma since I could remember. I am finally a proud owner of a 2008 Tacoma crew cab. I was hoping to get some pointers or input on a few ideas I had. The truck is already black with blacked out windows and rims. I wanna continue with "blacking " it out. I've seen the ultra bright headlights. Any ideas ?
Old 01-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #2
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

In the upper right there's a search button, if you search for some basic keywords you can get great results for headlights etc.

Here's a link to the sub forum for all things "Lights"

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/
Old 01-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Cali!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from az!