Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Toyota

Old 01-10-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
Redbug43 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
Redbug43's Tacoma Gallery
New Toyota

I am a new member to this forum and just wanted to say, HI. I have owned older toyota's in the past and have loved them. Last week I purchased a 2010 double cab tacoma trd 4x4. I love it so far, but my inexperience on the new models, I drove home from the dealership with the diff. lock button press in from when the truck was detail. The light blinked so I hope this means it was engaged. This week is a warn trans4fer winch bumper install. Any threads out there about this. Thanks Redbug43
Old 01-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
Highboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud of

Highboy90's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW guy. Take some time, lots of time to search and read threads. A great wealth of information already available. Naturally, join in the conversations with both feet.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Ferntucky, NV
Old 01-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #5
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Old 01-16-2013, 04:55 AM   #6
Redbug43 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
Redbug43's Tacoma Gallery
I started my Warn Trans4mer install last night and almost completed before time to do the daddy routine. I searched the internet and found the insallation instructions for the model of trans4mer on a 2010 double cab. I just have to tighten all the bolts down and install the warn 8000 winch, all my stuff is used of course, but still works. Hope to post pics will complete.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:56 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:12 AM   #8
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Welcome to TW.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 AM   #9
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Cody! Good luck on the rest of the install and yes do post pics!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:11 AM   #10
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard!