Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new member from West Monroe, LA

Old 01-11-2013, 05:17 AM   #1
VV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Wade
VV4DE's Tacoma Gallery
Talking .

Old 01-11-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, and before reading your post, I was gonna ask if you knew the duck dynasty guys. LOL. Anyway, an 06 Toyota is just being broken in. Good luck with it, when you get it.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:01 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:55 AM   #4
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VV4DE View Post
Thanks! I don't know them but I've seen them around town a few times... they're unmistakeable. People usually run up and ask for pics and stuff but I'm not the type to bother someone when they're grocery shopping and such lol
Ya, I hear ya. The few times I have seen celebrities, I've left them alone. I figure they get bothered enough. Cool to see those guys though. Love that show.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #5
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome From Baton Rouge! Check out the Louisiana section to meet some more of the local guys.

We're actually taking an offroad trip this weekend about an hour away from you
Old 02-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the link if you're interested

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lou...h-1st-3rd.html
Old 02-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #7
St. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
St. Swervus's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!! I live in Seattle now but grew up in Monroe, Sterlington, and Baton Rouge. My grandparents lived on Bayou Desiard for a long time. Small world huh?
Old 02-26-2013, 12:45 PM   #8

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VV4DE View Post
Ahh! Thanks for the invite! I used to take my 4 wheeler out there to sicily island a lot.. That sand is HELL on bearings! Mine's still "new to me" so it'll be a while before I actually use the 4wd haha (OH and I need tires! and wheels!) But thanks anyway! Don't climb that big hill!
What big hill? This one?

Old 02-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #9
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Welcome from another Seattle member! My best friend in college was from Monroe, LA. His family owns a Chinese restaurant there.