Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello to the Forum!

Old 01-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
Tacoma newbie
dogmom is on a distinguished road
dogmom's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Hello to the Forum!

Just bought my first Tacoma - a 2010 Silver V6 SR5 Prerunner Access cab (what a mouthful!). It's replacing my trusty but ancient 1989 Toyota pickup (yup, you read the year right). I've already gotten lots of ideas from the forum to outfit my truck - mats, bed liner, cap. Soon I will be driving in comfort and style. Thanks for being so generous with your experiences and time!
Old 01-13-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
A comfortable ride is for chumps
Athlaos is on a distinguished road

Name: Athlaos
Athlaos's Tacoma Gallery
...supercharger? Hope you get as much love out of your truck as I do out of mine.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Welcome!
Old 01-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #8
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery