Notices

High Schooler... 98 SR5 4x4.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
Cajun Yota
Beaureguardbull is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Beaureguardbull's Tacoma Gallery
High Schooler... 98 SR5 4x4.

I havent properly introduced myself into the forums... Im John, and from SW Louisiana. My 16th Bday present was my dads Tacoma that he had drove since new. I also got my choice of rims and tires. I went with 16x8 Dick Cepek DC2s and 265/75/16 Mickey Thompson Baja ATz`s. Had them on for 2 weeks and love them! I added a Pioneer DEH-X8500BS HU this past weekend. I have found this forum to be a friendly and informative site to read up on for my future modding adventures!
Old 01-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from louisiana also! check out Cajun Yotas on Facebook i'll add you in
Old 01-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallhertaco11 View Post
Nice to see another high school kid on here!!
no it isn't....

Haha, just kidding.

Welcome to TW
Old 01-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Old 01-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck for a high schooler! You'll be dropping panties in no time
Old 01-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #7
Cajun Yota
Beaureguardbull is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Beaureguardbull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
welcome from louisiana also! check out Cajun Yotas on Facebook i'll add you in
Thanks!