Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

prerunner

Old 01-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
prerunner

im looking for a prerunner front bumper for my 2000 taco... cant seem to find one anywhere and im not sure i can find a shop around me to custom fab one for me.. any help?
Old 01-14-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
you mean like this...?

or like this...?

Old 01-15-2013, 05:09 AM   #3
Highboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud ofHighboy90 has much to be proud of

Highboy90's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #4
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the red truck with the skid plate on the bumper
Old 01-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #5
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
http://bajabumpers.com/price-list/
Old 01-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #6
Pabst knows best

thanks. ive seen there site has anyone here gotten something from them? are they worth the $$
Old 01-17-2013, 07:40 AM   #7
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I think coltstrd had one and he liked it but ended up getting a custom one built.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #8
Pabst knows best

my neighbor has a bumper i like i have to ask him where he got his done.. im new to all this stuff.. actually havent even got my truck yet.. buying a 00 tacoma xtra cab from a buddy for 2500 and im looking into stuff i can do.. and from all ive seen im like.... sooo much to do so little time... im going to go for the prerunner look.. any input would be great as to where to start though