Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

future add on to truck

Old 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
lakelife is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
lakelife's Tacoma Gallery
future add on to truck

What's going on everybody? I'm a nee owner to 2012 regular cab tacoma 4x4 and looking for suggestions to what I should and should not add to the truck! Open to ideas!
Attached Thumbnails
future add on to truck-20130106_112803.jpg  
Old 01-14-2013, 09:14 PM   #2
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakelife View Post
What's going on everybody? I'm a nee owner to 2012 regular cab tacoma 4x4 and looking for suggestions to what I should and should not add to the truck! Open to ideas!
I know who you are?

You are Thomas *** aren't ya?

Edit: Debadging always looks clean if you dont mind, and you can sell the badges on here pretty quickly if you price them right,

or plasti-dip them black as well if you want the black theme going on.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
lakelife is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
lakelife's Tacoma Gallery
Thats me chameo?
Old 01-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #4
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakelife View Post
Thats me chameo?
I figured. well you got rid of the colorado then?

Yes its me. welcome to the site!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #5
izzy1554 has a spectacular aura aboutizzy1554 has a spectacular aura about
Name: izzy
izzy1554's Tacoma Gallery
beware of the bench to bucket seat mod
Old 01-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #6
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy1554 View Post
beware of the bench to bucket seat mod
Some good and cheap mods can be found in addition to the mod above at the

"Mods and Tutorials" section and then "cheap tacoma mods"

You'll be able to do most of those fairly cheap and its a good first step in the right direction as far as modding goes to get your feet wet.